5 Things I Never Thought I’d Do Until I Became a Blogger
and 1 amazing family
1. Selfies. On selfies on selfies. Until I started blogging, I think I’d taken a total of 1 seflie ever. In my life. Now?
2. Obsessively check the yogurt aisle. Or get ridiculously excited over yogurt in general. When coconut Chobani came out, I would obsessively check every grocery store for it. Heck, I still do. And I have yet to find it anywhere!
3. Take pictures of literally EVERYTHING I eat. They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over again. So why do I have a million of the same picture?
And this only proves my Coupa cappuccino addiction. Feel free to send help.
4. Take a picture of a stupid watch. I mean, how many normal people (aka not bloggers-let’s be honest, none of us are normal) would take a picture of their watch? Heck, I used to never even wear a watch.
(And yes, I did choose particularly special runs for the watch photos.)
5. Actually made an effort to make my food pretty. Well, sometimes. Example 1: makeover of “banana mush”-then and now.
Ok-not all my food looks pretty. But it’s a lot better! Some of my early blogging photos…shudder.
What do you do now that you’re a blogger?