11 of My Favorite Things…For YOU!
This was supposed to be the Grand Finale of 12 Days, but my 11th day fell through and I have something else for the last day, so here it is!
And it will arrive looking something like this:
NOTE: I am not affiliated with any of these companies-I just wanted to do something fun for you guys for my blogiversary!
Note #2-I realized that most of these are chocolate-related…oh well? Hey, it’s non-perishiable and travels well, what can I say?
1. Sunflower seed butter. Because I’m obsessed.
2. Dried mango. This should be a no brainer.
3. Guacamole mix-I love having this on hand-it’s basically just spices that you add to avocado for instant guac. Perfect for an easy snack!
4. Crunchamame-green onion and chive.
5. Green and Black 85% chocolate. I love dark chocolate, and this is by far my favorite. The texture is so much smoother than other brands!
6. Blackberry chia squeeze-fruit and chia seeds.
7. Square bar-chocolate coconut. I recently discovered these, and they’re delicious! It’s hard finding bars that aren’t full of nuts, and these fit the bill.
8. ThinkThin Divine bars. Chocolate coconut. What more could you ask?
9. See’s chocolate Santa. See’s is one of my favorite chocolates. I realize that not everyone has these in different places in the country, which is part of why I included it.
10. See’s chocolate toffee bar-this is straight out of my childhood. We used to sell See’s bars for band, and this was my favorite!
11. Peanut butter oat bar. This brand is AMAZING. The peanut butter is my favorite (which I tried before I knew I had a peanut sensitivity), but the other flavors are just as addictive.
So how do you win this??
Simply comment below with one of your favorite things!
For additional entries (each is one entry):
Follow me on Twitter (@fitnessissweet) and leave a comment saying you have done so.
Tweet about the giveaway (something like this- “I’m entering @fitnessissweet ‘s 12 days of Christmas giveaway!) with a link, and then comment saying you have done so.
Instragram this picture and let me know you have done so 🙂
Since this is 12 days of Christmas, let’s give you all 12 days for this! The winner will be randomly chosen on the night of December 12! Good luck!
(Sadly, this is only open to US and Canada residents)