Confession: I put this post together this summer for times like now when my pillow is looking more attractive than my computer screen. Enjoy!
Hey guys! I love reading posts about all your confessions, and I’ve never done one before so let’s go!
1. There have been far too many occasions where I’ve seriously gotten my sweat on and not showered before class/the day/any social event. Yum. During crew, our morning workouts always took longer than I anticipated and I often ran out of time to shower…If you ever see me with my hair up, it’s a tell-tale sign that I’ve worked out and haven’t showered. I never wear my hair up besides then.
Hint-bows help. Or at least I tell myself this.
Uhhh trying on a prom dress right after softball…
2. The #1 reason I skip a workout is to eat.
2. I really, really hate the song Blurred Lines. I also hate Justin Timberlake, and since I used to think he sang that, it kind of makes sense. And since we’re on the topic of music, I used to not have any clue what language “Gangham Style” was in.
3. I visited home from college during the school year for 2 reasons-my gym and my cats.
4. I’ve been known to keep up with what’s what nowadays through a mom-blog, The Stir. Consequently, now I now a ton about being a mom…
5. When I first come home from college, I’m so avocado deprived that I was going at a rate of AT LEAST half of an avocado a day.
6. I can’t remember the last time I wore jeans. In my defense, it has been spring and summer lately, but biking in jeans kind of stinks (I’ll pretend like that’s my excuse).
8. When I was doing a project on sugar metabolism last year and trying harder to avoid sugar, this was my screensaver. And my friends all made fun of me for it (and I probably deserved it).
What are your confessions? I would love to hear them!