I’m pretty sure you’ve all seen this survey floating around the blog world, but given it’s probably been over a year since I’ve done a survey, let’s go for it! Thanks to Elsie for tagging me!
Four Names That People Call Me (Other Than My Real Name):
3. Blonde-daughter-thingy (shout out to my dad who can’t keep his kids straight for that one)
our Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Indoor cycling instructor
2. Worked in a lab
3. Cat sitting
4. Analyst for USDA
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
1. Fed Up (Love this!)
2. Any Christmas movie-my favorite is The Year Without a Santa Claus
3. Twilight (yes, I am embarrassed about this)
4. I clearly don’t like to rematch movies-I can’t think of any others!
Four Books I’d Recommend:
1. Gone Girl-I feel like everyone has been recommending this! I FINALLY saw the movie! It was good but I thought the book was better and overall more intense. Way more details! It was also weird because I listened to the audiobook while running around DC, so certain scenes brought back memories of specific trails where I was when certain things happened! This is where I was when the book ended:
2. The Price of Inheritance by Karin Tanabe. <-shameless plug for my DC friend!
3. Murder on the Orient Express-Agatha Christie (I love mysteries!)
4. The Good Girl-Mary Kubica (This is my current audiobook, so not sure how it ends but it seems pretty good so far!)
Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Belmont, CA
2. Washington DC
3. Stanford, CA
4. Yeahhh, I’m super lame and that’s it!
Four Places I Have Been:
4. Las Vegas (Only for softball though-go figure)
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
1. DC! I miss it so much!
2. Napa-going there later this week after all!
3. Somewhere with snow (Although I probably wouldn’t last long there…)
4. Somewhere with a really legit fall!
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
1. Red meat
2. Weird fish (It scares me!)
3. Nuts (Although I accidentally had an almond in a salad the other day and now I have hives….oops)
4. Sweet coffee (I’m weird, I know, but I can’t stand it!)
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
2. Ice cream (but only super high quality)
3. Quickbreads (think pumpkin and banana bread)
4. Roasted carrots
Four TV Shows That I Watch (or have watched):
3. Friends (I watched all 10 seasons in 3 weeks when I was really sick)
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
1. Figuring my life out and starting new things
2. Teaching spin
3. Being an upperclassman/senior (CRAZY)
4. Some type of cool summer internship somewhere interesting (which has definitely not been looked into yet)
Four Things I’m Saying:
1. That makes no sense. //in class, complaining about something in general, or sympathizing
2. Literally //I swear I always use it correctly!
3. Meh //usually when texting
4. Ugh //Wow, these all sound so positive don’t they? I’m clearly a bucket of sunshine. //”Clearly” would be #5
Four People I’m Tagging To Do This Next: